Willy Suarez Maceo Wiki
Willy Suarez Maceo Biography
Willy Suarez Maceo allegedly shot a homeless man in the head near downtown Miami at 400 SW 2nd Avenue around 8 p.m. Tuesday and then stopped next to 56-year-old Jerome Antonio Price two hours later and killed him. Shots while he slept on the sidewalk on Miami Avenue. and 21st Street in Wynwood. The first victim survived.
He is also a suspect in the unsolved murder of another homeless man, Manuel Pérez, 59, at 27 SE 1st Street on October 16.
A man photographed in surveillance footage at the scene looks a lot like Maceo, and the vehicle seen driving away matches a black Dodge Charger captured in surveillance footage from Tuesday’s shootings, police said.
Maceo was arrested Thursday after he refused to move away from an area with visible ‘no trespassing’ signs at 445 Northwest 4th Street, according to police reports.
A rapid ballistic test of the firearm in his vehicle, which he had permission to carry and conceal, linked it to Tuesday’s shooting, police said.
Miami Police Acting Chief Manuel A. Morales called Maceo a ‘ruthless killer’ who ‘brutally attacked’ the homeless at a press conference and suspects that ‘there may be other victims who suffered at the hands of of this ruthless individual. ‘
Suspected serial killer Willy Suarez Maceo, 25, appears on the left in his headshot for Century 21 Real Estate and on the right in his Thursday photo, taken after he was arrested for trespassing on private property. When he refused to leave the marked private property, he was arrested and his firearm was subjected to a rapid ballistics test, which linked it to the murder of a homeless man on Tuesday.
In an Instagram story, Maceo can be seen firing various weapons at an indoor shooting range. In another, he captioned a table of weapons with the phrase ‘one of those days.
On social media, Maceo can be seen sharing his fitness routines, gym selfies, real estate, crypto news, photos of his Porsche, and women dressed in microbikinis from his fledgling clothing brand, ‘Nature Animal’.
In an Instagram story, Maceo can be seen firing various weapons at an indoor shooting range. In another, she captioned a table of weapons with the phrase “one of those days.”
Another video, where Maceo can be seen shoving a gun into the waistband of her suit pants before hiding it with her suit jacket, has the title ‘Is her real estate agent a gun instructor? Contact me today to get your license.
Willy Suarez Maceo Quicks and Facts
- Miami real estate agent Willy Suarez Maceo, 25, is suspected of killing a homeless man and critically wounding another in drive-by shootings Tuesday
- Police suspect the ‘serial killer’ fatally shot another homeless man multiple from his Dodge Charger on October 16 as he slept on the sidewalk
- Maceo was arrested for trespassing on Thursday, and ballistics tests linked the firearm in his car to the Tuesday shootings
- ‘There may be other victims who suffered at the hands of this ruthless criminal,’ said Miami Interim Police Chief Manuel Morales
- ‘Homeless individuals for no reason have been brutally targeted,’ Morales said. ‘They felt the pain and injustice suffered at the hands of a brutal individual’
- Maceo, of Kendall, was born in Cuba, attended high school in Miami, has no previous arrests and holds a concealed carry permit
- He is a real estate agent working with Century 21 in Miami, South Miami, Palmetto Bay and Kendall