Tyler Dunning Wiki – Tyler Dunning Bio
Tyler Dunning is the son-in-law of Holly Williams who becomes injured in a car crash while her wife died at the spot. Paramedics flew Dunning to a nearby hospital for treatment. His condition has not yet been released.
Tyler Dunning Family Members Praying for him
Tyler Dunning family and Katie and Tyler’s two children, 5-year-old Beau Weston and 2-year-old Audrey Jane. Tyler Dunning was reportedly brought to the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville. There have been no updates on his condition with more details than Holly provided.
Holly and Katie, Hank Williams Jr. and his wife Mary Jane were just two of Thomas’s children. His brothers, Hilary Williams, include Shelton Hank Williams, also known as Sam Williams and Hank Williams III. While Sam and Holly were following their father’s footsteps to become country singers, Katie was a small business owner focused on raising her family.
Tyler Dunning Children
Tyler’s two children, 5-year-old Beau Weston and 2-year-old Audrey Jane.
Tyler Dunning Accident story
Williams Jr.’s youngest daughter, Katherine Williams-Dunning was driving the 2007 Chevy Tahoe along highway 79 in Henry County.
People report that Katherine’s SUV suddenly passed the central median and eventually rolled before stopping on the shoulder.
The vehicle that pulled the boat was passing north towards 7:45.
Katherine died shortly after the accident, and her 29-year-old husband, Tyler Dunning, was sent to the Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
He is still hospitalized and the scope of his wounds has not been disclosed. A family member said he was alive and responsive.
There were no other cars involved in the accident.
Tyler Dunning Accident Quick Facts
- Katherine Williams-Dunning died at age 27 after her SUV crashed into a highway median and rolled over
- She and her husband Tyler Dunning, 29, were driving on Highway 79 in Henry County, Tennessee
- There were no other vehicles involved in the crash and an investigation is underway
- Tyler was hospitalized, but is reportedly alive and responsive
- Family members and friends shared tributes to Katherine on social media
- Katherine is the daughter of Hank Williams Jr., a country singer and son of famed artist Hank Williams Sr.