Thomas Arrington Wiki
Thomas Arrington Biography
Who was Thomas Arrington ?
An Alaskan grandfather visiting New England with his wife to watch the fall leaves change was killed in a freak accident after a piece of metal fell off a dump truck and smashed through the windshield of his rental car.
Thomas Arrington was traveling in a rented Ford Fusion heading north on I-95 near Danvers around 8:23 a.m. Friday when a screed, which is a tool used to level and smooth freshly poured concrete, fell off. from the truck and struck him through the windshield, according to the Massachusetts State Police.
The 69-year-old man was driving the car and his 68-year-old wife was next to him in the passenger seat at the time of the fatal accident.
Despite being mortally wounded, Arrington managed to get the vehicle to safety before stopping it.
How old was Thomas Arrington ?
He was 69 year old.
Arrington was hit and killed with a screed, pictured, which is a tool used to level and smooth freshly poured concrete, fell out of the truck and struck him through the windshield.
He was pronounced dead at the scene, authorities said.
“They wanted to go in the fall so they could see the leaves and they were going to tour some lighthouses,” said Arrington’s daughter Jennifer Hoadley, who told WCVB about her father, a high school teacher and a loving grandfather.
Suspicious Madeleine McCann boasts that the police don’t have …
The body is believed to be missing from Florida student Miya Marcano, …
He suffered horrible injuries and stayed alive long enough to get the car to safety and save my mother’s life.
“ She took her last breath to make sure my mom was okay. ”
He and his wife, both from Palmer, Alaska, had just started their New England vacation after arriving in Massachusetts the day before, the outlet reports.
According to the New York Post, police were able to connect the rule that killed Arrington to a 2020 Ford F550 dump truck, driven by a 21-year-old man working for a Massachusetts construction company.
That employee has since contacted state police and is fully cooperating with his investigation, cops said.
The investigation into Arrington’s death is ongoing and will determine whether the dump truck driver will face criminal charges or not.
Thomas Arrington Quick and Facts
- A man visiting New England on vacation died in a freak accident after a piece of metal fell from a dump truck and smashed through his rental car’s windshield
- Thomas Arrington was travelling in a rented Ford Fusion north on I-95 near Danvers at 8:23 am Friday when a screed fell out of the truck and struck him
- A screed is a tool used to level and smooth freshly poured concrete
- The 69-year-old was driving the car and had his wife, 68, with him at the time of the fatal accident
- He and his wife, both of Palmer, Alaska, had just started their New England vacation after arriving in Massachusetts the previous day
- The 21-year-old man who was driving the truck was working for a construction company reached out to state police and is cooperating with their investigation