Rene Ayarde Wiki
Rene Ayarde Biography
Who is Rene Ayarde ?
A Staten Island mother who worked as a housekeeper to an 80-year-old man who was found beaten to death with ‘I play little girls’ written on his bare chest with a marker has been arrested for assaulting her three-year-old son. eldest daughter.
Rene Ayarde, 28, and her daughter lived with victim Robert Raynor, who was discovered dead in the first-floor hallway of a multi-family home in Tompkinsville with multiple injuries Monday morning.
The New York Post reported that Raynor had ‘I touch little girls’ written on his chest in black ink, as well as ‘I carry dolls in my room for 1 to 5 year old girls’ on his stomach.
The words “Toco” were written on his right foot, the Post reported.
Ayarde has not been identified as a suspect in the case, which police are now investigating as a homicide.
How old is Rene Ayarde ?
She is 28 year old.
Arrested and Charged
Just six hours after police discovered Raynor shirtless and face up with cuts across his forehead and two black eyes, Ayarde was arrested for assaulting her three-year-old daughter, The New York Daily News reports.
Ayarde allegedly threw her daughter to the concrete ground and dragged her down a street Monday before throwing a bottle of water in the girl’s face, police said.
A passerby is said to have seen her alleged abuse and, as Ayarde yelled at her daughter that she was crying, the woman called the police.
Abandoned case against woman killed in Indiana hit-and-run case
Ronnie Wood, 74, and his wife Sally, 43, jump in and wait …
But Ayarde then took the phone from the woman’s hands and threw her to the ground, leaving her with bruises and scratches on her body, prosecutors allege about her.
Are you calling the police? Give me your phone, ‘Ayarde yelled at the woman according to court documents reviewed by the Daily News.
The three-year-old girl was rushed to hospital when emergency services arrived with bruises on her neck.
It was at the hospital that investigators found other injuries to the girl’s knees, face and cheek, which were in various states of healing, according to court documents.
“I was outside and Mom threw me on the floor,” the girl told police, according to court documents reviewed by the Daily News.
Ayarde was charged with assaulting a child and held on $ 5,000 bail in Manhattan Criminal Court on Wednesday.
The alleged assault occurred just hours after Raynor was found dead in his home. A police source has indicated that Ayarde has not been ruled out as a suspect in the homicide.
SILive.com reported that the pensioner also had a nose injury, but police have not confirmed whether the injuries were the result of an attack or were obtained in an accident, such as a fall.
The disturbing allegation found on Raynor’s chest does not appear to be supported by the 80-year-old’s extensive background sheet.
The Post reports that he had 24 arrests prior to his name, but there is no pedophilia registry and his name does not appear on the state’s online registry of known s*x offenders.
Rene Ayarde Quicks and Facts
- Rene Ayarde, 28, has been arrested for allegedly assaulting her three-year-old daughter
- Ayarde allegedly threw her daughter to the ground, dragged her along a street and threw a water bottle at her face
- It came just hours after police discovered 80-year-old Robert Raynor in the first floor hallway of a multi-family home in Tompkinsville on Monday morning
- Raynor had ‘I touch little girls’ written across his chest in black ink as well as ‘I take dolls in my room for girls age 1-5’ on his stomach
- Ayarde and her daughter lived with Raynor at his home as a live-in help
- He was found shirtless and lying face up, and had cuts to his forehead and two black eyes and an injury to his nose
- Raynor had 24 prior arrests to his name, but no record of pedophilia and his name does not appear in the state’s online registry of known s*x offenders