Home » Who is Regitze Tauber Gamble?(Florida Bentley driver, 75, ‘WON’T be charged with reversing into restaurant and killing diner) Wiki, Bio, Age, Instagram, Twitter & Quick Facts
Top Stories Trending News UK News USA USA News World News

Who is Regitze Tauber Gamble?(Florida Bentley driver, 75, ‘WON’T be charged with reversing into restaurant and killing diner) Wiki, Bio, Age, Instagram, Twitter & Quick Facts

Regitze Tauber Gamble

Regitze Tauber Gamble Wiki

                            Regitze Tauber Gamble Biography

Who is Regitze Tauber Gamble?

There was no sign that the Regitze Tauber Gamble of Pinecrest was damaged Thursday night when it tried to parallel park and “suddenly accelerated in reverse,” Miami Beach Police Department spokesman Ernesto Rodriguez told the Miami Herald.

But court records show Gamble was previously cited in Broward County in 2015 for driving on the wrong side of a divided highway while he was under the influence and paid a $165 fine after pleading guilty.

According to a traffic report, Gamble ran over a sidewalk and struck a parked car before crashing into a table with five diners and striking nearby pedestrians around 6 p.m. The beige 1990 Bentley Mulsanne then trapped people underneath when it knocked over a road sign and hit a tree.

Dr. Gary Prince, 67, of Miami Beach, died at a hospital shortly after the crash, police said. Two men, ages 78 and 61, were seriously injured, one boy suffered minor injuries and five others suffered less serious injuries, police said.

Investigation

Gary Prince, 67,was dining at Miami Beach’s Call Me Gaby restaurant when he was killed in the crash.

Photos and video from the scene showed Call Me Gaby restaurant workers and customers working to lift people’s cars.

Rodriguez said the investigation is continuing and Gamble could face traffic tickets, with a police report saying he was operating the car in a “careless or negligent” manner, according to the police report.

His housekeeper told Local 10 News Monday that Gamble is now “under a lot of stress” as he deals with the aftermath of the fatal accident.

Gamble declined to comment to DailyMail.com.

Call Me Gaby  has not reopened since Thursday’s accident
Thursday’s accident occurred just after 6:00 p.m. m. outside an Italian restaurant, leaving tables overturned and napkins scattered on the sidewalk.

As Gamble backed into a space, he sped up without warning and hit several tables, police said.

The video shot by 13-year-old twins, Miles and Noah Britton, from Vermont, shows the moments after the tragic accident.

An old Bentley can be seen sprawled out on the sidewalk on Washington Avenue in trendy South Beach, as customers and employees scramble to get into the back of the car where the boy and middle-aged man were pinned under the heavy car.

“A car just crashed here,” one of the twins can be heard yelling in the video. ‘Give them some space, give them some space.’

A mob of people tried to take their car and they succeeded, according to Miles, who spoke with WSVN.

Family

His friends and family took to social media after the accident to honor him.

Abdul Fox wrote on Facebook: ‘Some people walk into your life and instantly change your trajectory and you my friend Dr Gary Prince were all of that and more! I will always celebrate your life. #break.’

“I could go on and on, the stories of how that man changed the trajectory of my life and many others,” he told Local 10 News. “What makes me smile is that he was doing something he loved to do, eating with friends.”

Another New York City basketball staple was also seriously injured. Former Manhattan College men’s team head coach Barry ‘Slice’ Rohrssen, 61, reportedly underwent surgery on his leg after the accident and is said to be in good condition, sources told the outlet. New York Post.

In all, the Miami Herald reports, Rohrssen and 78-year-old Samuel Stern were seriously injured; and Cara Meng, 18, Mirabai Giuffre, 17, Naaman Abdullah, 56, and Ariel Barreras Perez, 44, suffered less serious injuries.

Valentina Sapritsky, 71, was also possibly injured in the crash, and a minor whose name has not been released by police was also injured.

Victim

The restaurant owners said their “hearts” went out to the victims and their families.

The upmarket Call Me Gaby restaurant has not reopened since Thursday night’s crash “out of respect for those involved.”

“We are deeply saddened and devastated by last night’s tragic event,” the Call Me Gaby property said in a statement.

‘On behalf of everyone in the Call Me Gaby family, our thoughts and prayers are with those injured and missing in the crash and their loved ones. We keep everyone involved closed in our hearts.

The restaurant also thanked its “employees, customers and bystanders” for working together to get the two people, including the three-year-old boy and a man in his 50s, out from under the woman’s Bentley. They also thanked the local authorities for their help in attending the scene.

About the author

ibrarhussain

Ibrar Hussain is Verified. and most Senior U.S. Wiki and Biography profile creator Reporter on wikisoon.com. wikifoxnews and other authors Like as wikiaboutworld.com are also following him to create post on their websites.

Sponsored Links