Madeleine McCann Wiki
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner had sex with under age girls by paying them with drugs, a Portuguese witness has claimed.
The woman said that the German paedophile would sell drugs at rave parties held by teenagers – and if the young women could not pay he would have sex with them as payment.
She told a Portuguese TV station that the women were ‘minors’ and under the legal age of consent.
Madeleine McCann Jailed For
Brueckner, now 43, who is serving a seven year jail term for the rape of a 72 year old American woman in Praia da Luz, is the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann 13 years ago.
The witness, who appeared on the TV station TVi24 with her face obscured, said she knew Brueckner was the man selling drugs as she also recognised the VW camper van that police seized last year and are using as part of their appeal for new information.
‘He gave the girls weed and other things they wanted and in exchange they gave him sex because they didn’t have money to pay for the drugs,’ she told the TV station.
Madeleine McCann Witness
She said she remembers Brueckner from the parties held on a farm in Barao de Sao Joa, near to the town of Lagos where he occasionally worked at a bar.
Brueckner would have been 30 years old when he attended the parties around the time McCann went missing from her family’s holiday apartment in the coastal resort of Praia da Luz.
The witness said the German spoke ‘good English’ but had a reserved manner and was often accompanied by another man.
Madeleine McCann Quick Facts
- Christian Brueckner said to have had sex with under age girls in return for drugs
- Portuguese woman told a TV station said she knew Brueckner from parties
- He ‘gave young girls weed and then have sex with him if they couldn’t pay cash’
- She recognised him after Met Police issued an photo appeal for information
- Brueckner is currently serving seven-year jail sentence for rape of a 72-year-old widow near Praia da Luz