Loretta Lynch Wiki
Loretta Lynch Biography
Who is Loretta Lynch?
Loretta Elizabeth Lynch is an American lawyer who served as the 83rd attorney general of the United States from 2015 to 2017. Wikipedia
Originally from the Dallas area, Sign spent time working as a reporter for ABC 33/40 between 2000 and 2005. He then moved to Phoenix, where he worked for the ABC-TV affiliate until 2017, when he returned home to Alabama.
In 2016, Sign reported that former President Clinton had met Lynch on his private jet at the Phoenix airport.
Their conversation was alleged to have centered on an ongoing investigation into whether Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state was illegal.
Bill Clinton and Lynch would go on to describe it as an impromptu friendly chat.
Days later, the FBI decided not to press criminal charges against Hillary, who was in the middle of her presidential campaign.
However, less than two weeks before the 2016 election, the investigation was reopened after emails were found on a laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner, the former congressman and husband of Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin.
How old is Loretta Lynch?
She is May 21, 1959 (age 62 years), Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
First responders arrived at a home in Hoover, Alabama and found the body of Christopher Sign
Christopher Sign Death
Christopher Sign, 45, was found dead in his home in suburb of Birmingham
He leaves behind a wife, Laura, and their three young sons.
Before returning to Alabama to become a presenter, he was a local reporter for ABC 15 TV Arizona when he unveiled the astonishing story of the on-track reunion in June 2016.
‘We knew something had happened that was a bit unusual. It was a planned meeting. It was not a coincidence. Sign told Fox and Friends in February 2020 ahead of the release of his book Secret on the Tarmac.
Donald Trump had tweeted at the time: ‘Does anyone really believe that Bill Clinton and U.S.A.G. Did you just talk about ‘grandchildren’ and golf for 37 minutes by plane on tarmac?
Sign said his source witnessed the appointment unfolding from the moment Clinton arrived at the airport.
Then he sat down and waited in his car with the caravan, went down his stairs, most of his staff got out, then got on while the Secret Service and the FBI were figuring out “How the heck are we supposed to handle this? are we supposed to do? ”Sign told Fox.
“She mentioned that Bill Clinton complimented her, he talked about Eric Holder, he talked about how things were going in Justice, he talked about her job performance, not about this golf-grandchildren, Brexit.”
Sign said her investigations into the runway meeting had led to numerous credible death threats.
Christopher Sign, 45, seen left alongside his wife, Laura, died of an apparent suicide on Saturday, according to police in Hoover, Alabama
“My family received significant death threats shortly after this story was released,” she told Fox. ‘Credit cards hacked. You know, my children, we have code words. We have secret code words that know what to do. ‘
She added that her work has nothing to do with left or right politics, but with what is right and what is wrong.
In May of last year, Sign told a team at Real Clear Investigations: “ To this day, I have never come across a single person who claims or corroborates any story that Bill Clinton played golf on this particular trip. I firmly believe that the former president did not. play golf on this visit. ‘
Loretta Lynch Quicks and Facts
- Christopher Sign, 45, was found dead in his home in suburb of Birmingham
- He leaves behind a wife, Laura, and their three young sons
- Colleagues paid tribute to Sign on social media after hearing news of his death
- Police said they received 911 phone call just before 8:15am on Saturday
- Investigators found Sign’s body when they arrived at his home in Hoover
- Initial reports indicate that his death is being investigated as a suicide
- In 2016, Sign broke story of tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch
- Ex-President Clinton met then-attorney general on tarmac of Phoenix airport
- Lynch’s Justice Department was investigating Clinton’s wife, Hillary Clinton
- Meeting forced Lynch to recuse herself from overseeing the investigation
- Hillary Clinton was being investigated for use of a private email server for official communications during her tenure as secretary of state
- If you or someone you know is suffering from suicidal thoughts, call the national suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255