Logan Williams Wiki
Logan Williams Biography
Who was Logan Williams?
The official cause of death for Flash star Logan Williams has been released by Canada’s BC Coroners Service, more than a year after the 16-year-old died in April 2020.
According to the coroner’s report, obtained exclusively by The Post on Wednesday, the late star died of “unintentional toxicity from illicit drugs (fentanyl)” and was classified as “accidental.”
“The toxicological analysis detected fentanyl in a range in which lethal results have been reported,” said the coroner. “Even small amounts of fentanyl have been shown to be potentially toxic.”
A preliminary toxicology report released in May 2020 had determined his accidental death to be acute drug toxicity. The young actor, who played a teenage Barry Allen on the CW series, died in Burnaby, British Columbia.
How old was Logan Williams?
He was 16 year old.
Logan William Health
The official coroner’s report stated that Logan “struggled with mental health problems and had a history of illicit substance use.”
“In 2019, she was taken over by the Ministry of Child and Family Development (MCFD),” the report continues. “Support services were provided, including residential treatment; however, Logan often refused to participate. ”
The investigation, which The Post learned recently closed, found that he, too, became unresponsive after using substances on February 26, 2020. After he was resuscitated, he was “diagnosed with a significant brain injury that affected his memory and functioning.” According to the coroner’s report. He was discharged on March 11 “to a specialized resource with recommendations for supervision.”
Causes of death
In an exclusive interview with The Post in May 2020, Williams’ mother, Marlyse Williams, revealed that preliminary toxicology results showed that she died of a fentanyl overdose after a three-year battle with addiction. Marlyse is committed to raising awareness of the opioid epidemic that is ravaging the nation.
“His death of hers will not be in vain,” she said. “She is going to help a lot of people in the future.” She spoke about her son’s career and how he “really enjoyed acting very much.” Logan also appeared on the Hallmark series “When Calls the Heart”, the ABC sci-fi series “The Whispers” and the CW series “Supernatural.”
“Your death from him will not be in vain. He will help a lot of people in the future. ”
Logan Williams’ mother, Marlyse Williams
However, she added that the audition became “too stressful” and he took a break. Marlyse found out he was using marijuana at age 13 and switched to harder drugs. As his addiction progressed, he “was in complete denial because he was so embarrassed.”
He tried to help Logan with his problem and even rehired his house to send him to an expensive treatment center in the United States. “I did everything humanly possible, everything a mother could do,” she said. “I did everything but handcuff him to try to keep him safe.”
“Seeing him like this was as heartbreaking as hearing that he died. He was hideous. Horrific. He was cold, ”she continued, remembering the day he went to identify his body at the funeral home. “But I have to say that I feel like he was restless and needed me to tell him that it’s okay to let him go and that the pain is over and that he doesn’t have to hurt anymore.”