Lee Cunliffe Wiki
Lee Cunliffe Biography
Who is Lee Cunliffe ?
Lee Cunliffe a detective for the force, was previously charged with 11 crimes.
They include two counts of attempting to organize the commission of a crime of child s*xual abuse.
Mr. Cunliffe, who was arrested in December 2020 and has been suspended from his duties since then, is due to appear before the magistrates on October 26.
The officer, who is based on him in Salford, was released on bail prior to the hearing.
A Greater Manchester police officer has been charged with s*xual offenses against minors.wikipedia
Detective Constable Lee Cunliffe, who works with GMP’s Salford District team, will face court over a series of indictments.
How old is Lee Cunliffe ?
He is 40 year old.
Arrested and Charged
The 40-year-old man has been charged with seven counts of s*xual crimes against children, including three counts of taking an indecent photograph or a pseudo photograph of a child.
READ MORE: Greater Manchester’s latest Covid hotspots, and areas where virus cases are declining
He has also been charged with two counts of misconduct in a public office; and two counts of perverting the course of public justice.wikipedia
Det Con Cunliffe has been released on bail to appear before Manchester Magistrates Court next Tuesday morning (26 October).
Sign up for the free MySalford email newsletter
Receive regular updates from Salford directly to your email inbox with the free MySalford newsletter.
Click on this link, enter your email address and select ‘MySalford News’. That’s all about it.
He was arrested on Tuesday, December 15 of last year.
Quick and Facts
- Two counts of attempting to arrange/facilitate the commission of a child s*x offence
- One count of possession of an indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph of a child
- Three counts of making an indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph of a child
- One count of distributing an indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph of a child
- Two counts of misconduct in a public office
- Two counts of perverting the course of public justice