Kristin King Wiki
Kristin King Biography
Who is Kristin King ?
Three members of a five-member Pennsylvania family, including two children, died in a horrible house fire early on Christmas morning.
Eric and Kristin King’s home in Quakertown in the southeast of the state caught fire while the family slept after the lights on the Christmas tree failed and started the fire.
The whole house was destroyed by the fire. Tragically, children Liam, 11, and Patrick, 8, along with their father Eric, 41, and their two dogs were killed according to the Bucks County Coroner.
Mother Kristin survived along with her eldest son, Brady, 13.
It’s believed the blaze started after Christmas tree lights caught fire.
The couple were taken to Lehigh Valley Hospital for treatment
The couple were taken to Lehigh Valley Hospital for treatment and later released.
At one point, firefighters were able to enter the home, but the intense flames pushed them away.
Authorities say firefighters made several attempts to rescue the victims trapped inside the home, but were simply unable to reach them.
Kristin and her son, Brady, were able to escape through the back of the house.
The Christmas tree was in the center of the front window of the house.
Liam and Patrick attended Richland Elementary School in fifth and third grade. His brother Brady, who survived, is in the eighth grade at Strayer High School.
Quakertown police said fire units were called to Essex Court shortly before 1:30 a.m. Saturday to find half a twin house on fire.
Bucks County Coroner Meredith Buck said the other side of the twin home was damaged, but there were no fatalities.
“Right now, we understand that we are looking at the Christmas tree that may have been lit as a result of the Christmas lights on that Christmas tree,” Quakertown Police Chief Scott McElree told KYW-TV.
We will continue to investigate to find out why it ignited, but the evidence is very clear that it started at the Christmas tree. It was a real tree. It was a fire so hot that most of the contents where it started is burned.
“A Christmas tree burns very fast and it is very hot,” McElree explained. ‘When the trees dry up, it is a violent and robust source. There is an immense amount of heat and that probably contributed. ”
The chief also said that the construction of the wood-frame house probably also helped fuel the fire.
“It’s horrible,” McElree said. ‘This shocks us all. This impacts our community, our families in general, school children, and people who know the King family. We are partners in this and we and the school district will do what we can to support everyone. ‘
A state fire marshal, township police, fire department and coroner’s office are investigating.
‘I couldn’t see anyone, so I thought they took everyone out, but it was kind of sad. Really sad to realize that not everyone was saved, ”Quakertown’s Wilson Martinez told 6ABC.
‘It’s sad. This did not have to happen. It’s a tragedy, ” Jacob Kratz told Fox 29.
The family’s house next door was also destroyed in the fire, but fortunately a family of four was able to escape without injury.
Less than nine hours after the fire, a GoFundMe page created to help Kristin and Brady generated more than $ 295,000.
“Eric and Kristin were sweethearts in high school and the happiest people you’ve ever met. They were always smiling and full of positive spirit, you just couldn’t help but love them. The three boys, Eric and Kristin, were all an important part of the Quakertown Youth Baseball Association and spent their days and nights on the baseball fields, ‘the fundraising page read.
‘The Quakertown community will be deeply affected by this great loss. Please help Brady and Kristin feel the love and support of the community as they face healing from this horrible tragedy. ‘
On Facebook, the Quakertown Community School District released a statement that read:
Dear Quakertown School District Community Families. It is with excruciating pain that we share with you this Christmas morning the tragic news that the King family, in a house fire earlier today, lost their father and two Richland Elementary School students, Liam, a fifth grader. grade, and Patrick, a third. -qualifier.
Fortunately, Mom and Brady, an eighth grade student at Strayer High School, survived. This news is devastating to the District community and the Quakertown area in general. Eric and Kristin are very active in the community and are the kind of people who make this a special place to live and attend school.
‘The School District sends its deepest condolences to the King family and their many friends and relatives. The administration is in the process of establishing a support hotline.
“Thank you, and please hug your family a little tighter today.”
Kristin King Quick and Facts
- A father and two of his children were found dead after an early-morning fire in an eastern Pennsylvania home on Christmas Day
- It’s believed the blaze started after Christmas tree lights caught fire
- Eric and Kristin King’s home in Quakertown in the southeast of the state caught fire while the family slept
- Children Liam, 11, and Patrick, 8, together with their father Eric, 41, were killed
- Mom Kristin made it out alive together with the couple’s eldest son, Brady, 13
- Officials say firefighters made several attempts to rescue the victims trapped inside the home but were pushed back by the flames