Isaiah John Metz Wiki
Isaiah John Metz Biography
Who is Isaiah John Metz ?
Police in New York City are searching for a 22-year-old man who attacked two officers trying to arrest him in Manhattan after he allegedly raped four-year-old twins in Pennsylvania.
22-year-old Isaiah John Metz, also known as Decklyn McBride, of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, allegedly raped four-year-old twin boys in Goldsboro, Pennsylvania, while on probation for assaulting an officer.
Arrested and Charged
Metz currently has 115 counts of s*x-related charges against him in York County, including three counts of rape of a child under 13 and 99 counts of s*xual assault with photographs and videos, according to public records.
22-year-old Isaiah John Metz, also known as Decklyn McBride, is being hunted by the NYPD after assaulting two officers at a homeless shelter around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Police received a tip that Metz was staying at the Antonio Olivieri homeless shelter, located on W 30th Street near Eighth Avenue in Midtown, Manhattan. Officers and state troopers arrived at the shelter around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday with a warrant when a fight broke out and Metz bit off one officer’s arm and punched another officer before managing to escape.
Both officers were transported to local hospitals for treatment for their injuries and have since been released.
Metz was last seen running uptown and reportedly entered a subway station, according to Pix 11. Police dogs managed to trace the scent of him to W 32nd Street and Seventh Avenue, according to the New YorkDaily News.
The man was reportedly taking care of one of the girls on July 24, 2021, while the other sister went to a doctor’s appointment, according to an affidavit, seen by Penn Live.
The family reported that the daughter was more excited when she returned home and she allegedly told them during bath time that her vagina hurt, according to court documents.
Police reportedly collected DNA samples from her underwear, as well as from the recliner in which the assault occurred. Investigators could not rule out that the DNA belonged to Metz, Penn Live reported.
Later, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children discovered that Metz had posted 42 photos and eight videos of himself s*xually abusing the girls, all of which were found on his phone in February, according to the affidavit.
Metz is currently on Pennsylvania’s Most Wanted Fugitives list and is said to have been released around March 30. He has not appeared in court for the alleged crimes.
The criminal faces up to 1,000 years in prison if he is convicted of all 115 charges, according to Local 12 News.
He was last seen with red hair, wearing red and black pajama bottoms and a black sweatshirt.
Isaiah John Metz Quick and Facts
- Isaiah John Metz, 22, of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is being hunted by the NYPD after attacking two officers at a homeless shelter in Midtown Manhattan
- Metz is wanted in Pennsylvania for 115 s*x-related charges, including raping four-year-old twins
- He was reportedly watching one of the twins while the other was at a doctor’s appointment when he assaulted her on a recliner in July
- The family said the girl was more emotional when they returned and later told them her vagina hurt
- A DNA was conducted from a sample taken from her underwear and investigators said they could not rule out Metz
- Pictures and video was later discovered on his phone showing him assaulting both twins, according to the National Center of Missing and Exploited Children
- The NYPD received a tip on Tuesday morning that Metz had checked into Antonio Olivieri shelter
- Two officers arrived around 4.30am when he attacked them, biting one and punching another, causing them to need medical attention, before escaping