Home » Who is Ellis Tripp?(Distraught mom slams ‘nightmare’ TikTok trend that almost killed son) Wiki, Bio, Age, Instagram, Twitter & Quick Facts
Celebrity Top Stories Trending News UK News USA USA News World News

Who is Ellis Tripp?(Distraught mom slams ‘nightmare’ TikTok trend that almost killed son) Wiki, Bio, Age, Instagram, Twitter & Quick Facts

Ellis Tripp

Ellis Tripp Wiki

                                          Ellis Tripp Biography

Who is Ellis Tripp?

The 11-year-old patient, Ellis Tripp, is currently in critical condition after consuming five magnetic beads, which had infiltrated his digestive tract, The Independent reported.

“I’m in a nightmare,” wrote Tripp’s mother, Amy Clarke, in a Facebook post, adding that the toys “could  would have killed him if he left them more.”

Ellis Tripp was 11 year old.

Causes of death

The fiasco began after the distraught mother brought her son to the hospital after he experienced severe stomach pains for more than a week. Doctors initially suspected that he had suffered a ruptured appendix, only to be stunned when his surgical instruments adhered to magnets in his stomach during the exam.

The boy was later taken to Birmingham Children’s Hospital on Friday, where three of the “magnet beads” were removed. He had to undergo a second six-hour procedure the next day to remove the two stragglers, which required surgeons to remove five inches of the boy’s intestine.

“It has been a truly horrible experience,” said Tripp’s grandmother, Sue Davies. “We didn’t think this could ever have happened to us, these tiny magnetic balls have caused so much damage.”

10-year-old girl declared brain dead after TikTok “blackout challenge”
It is unclear how the balls ended up in the boy’s system. However, Clarke suspects that the young man had swallowed them while attempting a TikTok challenge in which children pretend to have a pierced tongue by placing magnets on the top and bottom of their lickers, the Daily Mail reported.

And, unfortunately, the silly trick is still going on: The hospital revealed that Tripp was reportedly the fifth child to have been admitted for the same condition that week.

Clarke warned other parents about the dangers of stomach-destroying chase in the aforementioned Facebook post.

“Please talk to your children and tell them how DANGEROUS THEY ARE,” she wrote. “Magneto beads are deadly if swallowed. They even have them in educational / childcare settings for kids to play with. DESTROY THEM… !!!!! ”

Tripp is not out of the woods yet.

“The next 24 hours will be crucial,” Clarke said. “It’s about how his body fights this infection now after his gut has burst.”

Unfortunately, TikTok has become a magnet for dangerous stunts ranging from the life-threatening “skull-buster” challenge to the “Cha-Cha-Slide challenge,” in which bozos turned their car madly to the beat of the music.

Sponsored Links