Bradley Cross Wiki
Bradley Cross Biography
Who is Bradley Cross ?
Premier League scouts will watch Schalke U19 defender Bradley Cross when football resumes in Germany.
The 19-year-old center-back is on loan to South African team Bundesliga club Bidvest Wits and has benefited from playing alongside highly-rated Malick Thiaw, who has been closely followed by Europe’s elite clubs this season.
Thiaw, who is still 18, has already made his first-team debut, as a substitute for Jonjoe Kenny, who is on loan from Everton, and has a clause allowing him to leave for around £ 7 million.
That has attracted players like Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal, among others, who are looking to strengthen their defensive options in the summer window.
However, while Thiaw is the obvious main attraction, scouts have also noted the displays of fellow U19 central defender Cross, and have recommended that he be watched more when the season resumes.
Cross must return to Bidvest at the end of the season and has one year left on his contract. He is a South African under-20 international, but has a UK passport, so he can qualify at home for clubs in England.
Bradley Cross Quick and Facts
- South African youngster Bradley Cross is interesting Premier League clubs
- Teams will send scouts to watch the teenage Schalke star when football returns
- He is on loan at the Bundesliga side from South African club Bidvest Wits
- Meanwhile, Liverpool and Arsenal are interested in his team-mate Malick Thiaw
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?