Alan Gokoglu Wiki
Best friends Fotios Tsiouklas, 19, and Alan Gokoglu, 19, both of Balwyn North, went into business while still at school after Fotios began making money in tech ventures.
When they first met in Year 7, the pair ‘didn’t really like each other’, but over time they became best Victorian teens Alan Gokoglu (left) and Fotios Tsiouklas (right) have started a range of businesses from app building to marketing underthe kickspan agency
Alan Gokoglu start of career and earning money
Victorian teens Alan Gokoglu (left) and Fotios Tsiouklas (right) have started a range of businesses from app building to marketing under the Kickspan agency and employ 13 people
The young teenager, whose hero was Elon Musk, earned $10,000 – a mindblowing amount for a schoolboy
In 2015, Fotios learned how to create mobile apps, and has since sold more than 100 of them over app-business marketplace Flippa.com.
The apps he sold have gone on to make $521,247, his best friend and business partner Alan Gokoglu told Daily Mail Australia on Sunday.
Alan Gokoglu Quick fact
- Two 19-year-olds fresh out of school start wildly successful marketing business
- ‘Six-figure profit per month’ from Kickspan agency, savvy in social tech
- ‘We work relentlessly’ said 19-year-old graduate of Balwyn High School
- Kickspan does everything from app building to social media account boosting
- Started finding first tech clients by trawling Melbourne’s nightclubs at age 18
- Duo also now co-own two popular Melbourne nightclubs: Mango and Levels
- One has deferred his IT degree, the other says: ‘my mum forced me go